Other patterns designed by Katherine Matthews are available as PDFs from Ennea Collective.
The pattern for Rani (beaded wristwarmers) appeared in the Summer 2009 issue of Knitty.
Printed copies of patterns are available through selected retailers, listed below.
Please check to confirm their current stock of a printed copy for a specific pattern.
Local Yarn Shops:
- YarnCanada.ca in Vancouver, BC
- Shall We Knit? in Waterloo, Ontario
- The Needle Emporium in Ancaster, Ontario
- The Purple Purl in Toronto, Ontario
- The Purple Sock in Coldwater, Ontario
- Greenwood Quiltery in Guelph, Ontario
- Baadeck Yarns in Baddeck, Nova Scotia
Note to LYS owners: for information on obtaining printed patterns for your store, please email sales (AT) purldiving (DOT) com