Welcome to the Purl Diving website. Here you'll find information about my knitting patterns, published under the "Purl Diving" brand.
I also blog about my knitting experiences more generally (the blog here on Purl Diving is strictly for announcements regarding patterns) at my personal blog "apparknitchik".
What you'll find here are:
- An "About" page.
- A catalogue of my current patterns.
- Any errata for current patterns.
- Where you can buy my patterns, either online as downloadable PDFs or as printed copies through select yarn and knitting shops.
- The Purl Diving blog.
- A Photo Gallery with a slideshow of finished samples.
- A list of Links to knitting and fibre related sites that you may find interesting and useful.
- And more to come... like some free patterns.
Links to these can also be found in the navigation menu below the banner at the top of all pages.
Note: If you got here by searching for the Purl Diving Podcast, I have both bad news and good news for you - the bad news is that I am no longer producing any new episodes, but the good news is that all of the old episodes are still online and available to download via iTunes or directly from the old Purl Diving Podcast site. You can also find the shownotes blog content archived there as well. And since you were searching for a knitting podcast, perhaps you too are a knitter - or know someone who is - so I invite you to also check out the Purl Diving Patterns on this site.